The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whooooooooooooooosh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom Thing
Little Spartan

Love! : 5422
=D : 0

Whooooooooooooooosh! Empty
PostSubject: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

A silent wind blew through the Dialga Mountains. Gliding with it was a yellowed sheet of paper. As the wind died, the paper, which contained a letter, fell into a shallow crevice in the rock.

FEBRUARY 20, 211

Gillidan,

Now, Turbin, Silia, and Hysinthicy have all declined. It will only be Illiam, Ordin, you, and I at the meeting. I know the caves are out of the way and uncomfortable, but they are the only place where the clio do not go frequently. I hope to see you soon, dear brother. I can not believe we still have not understood what is going on... Why is this happening to us? Amelia goes on like nothing is different but the clio are turning against each other just as we are. What have we done wrong, Gill? What did we do? Was it us coming to Amelia? If so, we must find a way to return home, to the stars. Illiam and I wish for a meeting, and soon. We never know when it might be too late, already we are outnumbered. I am afraid, dear sister. Love to you.

Lovingly, Ortika.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5596
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Addisyn was walking with her new friends, Maya and Romulus (They were actually her adviser and bodyguard, but she didn't like to think of them that way). She had wanted to go for a hike in the mountains, now that she was a settled Adhbhar, so that's what they were doing. They did basically whatever she wanted to do all the time. It was weird, but she supposed that's what happened when you became Overloridian.

"Hey, Rom?" she asked, "Can we take a break?" Romulus was really strong and had big muscles, so he had been going fast. Poor Issy was tiiired.
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Little Spartan
Romulus

Love! : 5403

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Romulus was really strong and had big muscles, so he had been going fast. He stopped though, when Issy wanted to, because it was part of his job description to do whatever she wanted him to. And it's not like he was angry that he had to stop or anything. He didn't care. "Sure, Issy," he replied, turning around to face the girls.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Little Spartan
Maya

Love! : 5430

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Maya was more than glad to take a break, she wasn't the most agile person. She sat on a small boulder and took out a water bottle she had carried with her in her messenger style back pack. "So, Issy," she said between gulps, "what made you want to come to the mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Addisyn shrugged, "I just wanted to come now that I'm Adhbhar and all," she said, taking the water bottle from Maya and taking a drink. "It's cool being able to do this," she said, smiling and eying a rock that soard into the air. She was still new to her Eilemaiden and she loved it. :3

As she went to look back at Maya she caught a glimpse of something stuck behind the boulder they were both sitting on. "Hey," she said, grabbing it, "what's this?"
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Little Spartan
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 pm

"Looks like trash," Rom commented, barely even glancing at the ancient piece of paper. He took a step, and made some of the ground raise up in the shape of a box, and sat down on it. He happened to look over at Issy again, and noticed some writing. "Hey, maybe not--there's something written on it. What's it say?"
Back to top Go down
Maya
Little Spartan
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:01 pm

"Maya looked over Issy's shoulder. "211?! No way." She read the letter, frowning the whole time. Return home? To the stars?

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Addisyn read the note out loud for Romulus. She was just as confused as Maya. "What does it mean, return to the stars?" she asked. She hadn't been an Overloridian long so she didn't know that letters like this had been found eighteen years ago.

"Do you think... that maybe it might have something to do with that starpiece?" she asked them, without waiting for an answer to her first question. She had been very interested in the star piece ever since she ha learned about it.
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Little Spartan
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Rom stood up and walked over to read the letter for himself, even though Issy had read it out loud. He wasn't an adviser or anything so this wasn't exactly his area of expertise. He was reluctant to share his suspicions on the letter, mostly because he had no idea and therefor had nothing but wild guesses.

"No clue," he answered helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Little Spartan
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Maya gasped. "Maybe it does!" she said, looking at Issy. "When you told me about that star piece, that was the weirdest day of my life. How could a rock give someone power? But... I still don't get what the letter is? What do you think it means?"

It was too bad that Addisyn was so young. Maybe if she had been an Overloridian for longer they would know more about it.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Addisyn frowned in thought. It was all very confusing. "Maybe I should ask my dad," she said. Her dad had been an Overloridian for a long time, and was one of the clio to find a star piece in the first place. "He probably knows more than we do."
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Little Spartan
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Rom shrugged. He wasn't quite as interested as the other two. "If you want," he told her. He didn't really get how some letter from thousands of years ago could be important. Then again, how would he know? Maybe it was important.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Little Spartan
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Maya nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan, Issy," she said, suddenly not tired anymore. "We should go now!"

Maya loved weird adventure-y things, and this sure looked like something exciting. If it turned out to be anything at all, that was. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Very Happy

Addisyn jumped up too. "Yeah! Let's go," she exclaimed excitedly. "Want to come, Rom?" she asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Romulus
Little Spartan
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"Sure," Rom said since he had nothing else to do and he was still technically 'on the clock' so he still had to be with Issy at all times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooooooosh!   Whooooooooooooooosh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whooooooooooooooosh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dialga Mountains-
Jump to: