The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

Love! : 5638
=D : 0

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Chloe scowled and kicked Claire in the shin to get her to let go. She ripped her arm out of Claire's grip and took a few steps back, and stomped her foot to show she wasn't going anywhere. "What makes you think you can tell me what to do!?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5657
=D : 4

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 am

"Listen Chloe," Claire half growled, half whispered. "I know you think you understand, but you so don't. Julie just got pregnant, Chloe, pregnant! Do you want to get pregnant, Chloe? Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

Chloe actually rolled her eyes. "What do you care if I get pregnant? It's my body," she replied stubbornly. She wouldn't be upset if she ended up getting pregnant. Getting pregnant would be a good way to get a guy to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

"And what would you do with a baby?" Claire asked, trying to get her to see reason. "They need a lot of things Chloe, can you give a baby what it needs?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

Chloe was pretty sure she'd be fine with a baby. After all, she'd babysat Dayton zillions of times since he was born, and never once had she ever let anything bad happen to him. She may not be smart, but she wasn't totally irresponsible.

"Like this is even about whether or not I can take care of a baby!" Chloe yelled. "This is about you thinking you're better than me! That you can tell me what to do, and how to live! What do you care if I have sex, Claire? You don't care if Gage has sex. You don't care if your friends Lily and Julie have sex. Why are you making such a big fucking deal about this? What I do is absolutely NONE of your business!"

Chloe could make a good point when she was angry and felt strongly about something.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

"I do care if they have sex, you moron! I just can't stop them. I figured you'd listen to me. Don't you understand? I think Julie was an absolute idiot for having sex. I think Lily's an idiot too, and Gage is a selfish jerk. You aren't like that, Chlo. Don't be like that."

Claire seriously cared about her sister. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 am

Chloe raised an eyebrow. "So you think you're better than everyone else...because you've never had sex. Riiiiiight," she said, shaking her head. "Whatever. Why don't you mind your own business for once, Claire? I'm staying here with Teagan. Why don't you go keep doing...whatever it is you do way up there on your pedestal?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 am

"When did I ever fucking say I was better than anyone?" Claire demanded, smacking her forehead with her hand. Why the hell did Chloe have to be so difficult all the freaking time?

"I am not letting you go back in there, and this is for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 am

"You didn't say it, but it's what you think!" Chloe replied. "Everyone knows you think it too! Besides, what exactly is it that gives you the right to decide what's for my own good? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 am

"Listen, Chloe," Claire said, trying to be a little calmer and miraculously succeeding. "I just don't want you to get hurt, okay?" She put her hand on Chloe's shoulder. "I don't want you to make the mistake mom made, I don't want you to throw away everything."

She took a deep breathe. "I care about you, Chloe. I don't want you to do this."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 am

Chloe raised her eyebrows. "Okay, first off, I'm not gonna get hurt," she told Claire. "Second, if mom hadn't 'made that mistake' we wouldn't be alive. Third, I have nothing to throw away. And fourth...I really don't care what you want."

She turned around to go back to Teagan's house. "I'll be home for dinner, probably. Seeya then."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:08 pm

"Oh no you fucking don't," Claire growled, grabbing Chloe's arm again. "You aren't going anywhere except home. And I don't care if you scream or if you yell."

She used the metal she always carried with her and made it go into a type of metal rope. Then she had the rope lace itself around Chloe's arms.

She pulled her along and when Chloe's feet tried to stop, she said, "I mean it, Chloe," through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Chloe couldn't possibly comprehend what the fuck was going through Claire's mind. I'm not sure if anyone could possible comprehend what was going through Claire's mind. But Chloe wasn't going to just stand there and let the psychotic Claire drag her off.

Tybalt (you know, her daemon?) felt Chloe's will and leapt into action, lunging at Loki and tackling him to the ground. He dug his teeth deeply into the other fox.

This distracted Claire enough for the metal to slacken its grip on Chloe's arm, and she pulled free. She quickly dug through her pockets until she found a match, and lit it. In a split second she had the little flame grow into two good-sized fireballs that she held in each hand.

"Fuck you, Claire!" she snarled, angrier than she'd ever felt in her life. "Leave me the fuck alone before I burn you!"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Luckily Claire's fox daemon was bigger than Chloe's fox daemon. While Loki was temporarily shocked by the impact, in less than a second he was back on his feet, and then on top of Tybalt. He had him on the ground and was sinking his teeth into the fennec just as he had done to him.

"Chloe, I'm serious," Claire growled, her eyes in slits. "This isn't some game, this is life. And you know fucking well that you can't take care of a baby, I don't care what your stupid mind thinks."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 pm

"This is MY life, you stupid bitch!" Chloe screamed, her anger acting as a natural pain killer, so she hardly even noticed her daemon's distress. The flames in her hands grew with her anger. "You can stay a fucking virgin for as long as you want, but MY sex life is none of YOUR damned business! You fucking prude!"

Tybalt managed to squirm out of Loki's bite and retreated back to his clio, his teeth barred and his fur on end.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm

"I'm not leaving until you go home," Claire growled, walking back to Teagan's house and opening the door without knocking. "Look's like you got company," she called to the idiot farmer.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

"We'll just have sex in front of you then," Chloe said bitterly, not dropping her fireballs. Maybe if she burned Claire she would get the message and go home. But then Chloe might get in trouble. Well, if Claire did any other insane unreasonable things, then she would get burned. Otherwise she'd just have to watch them have sex.

"Teagan, don't pay any attention to Claire. Just take your pants off as if she's not even there," she said, walking into the house.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

Love! : 5585

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Teagan was sitting in the kitchen wondering what the hell was going to happen. Then Chloe's angry sister bursted in his house. He got up from the chair he was sitting in at the kitchen table.

Claire wrote:
"Look's like you got company,"

"Um," he mumbled. "I don't think your sister would like that very much."

Chloe wrote:
"Teagan, don't pay any attention to Claire. Just take your pants off as if she's not even there,"

"Uh," he said. "Alright."

Teagan shrugged and did as he was told.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"You are a fucking brave man," Claire spit at Teagan as he dropped his pants, taking a seat in the chair he had just got up from. She rolled the chains between her hands.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Chloe grabbed Teagan's arm and pulled him away from Claire. "I know she's a girl, but if she tried anything you're allowed to hurt her," she whispered to him half-seriously. She knew he wouldn't, but if she sure would.

She started to kiss Teagan passionately.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Teagan allowed his hands to explore every curve of Chloe's body, just like he always did while kissing her back. He didn't give a damn that Claire was there watching, in fact he had pretty much forgotten that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Claire's eyes widened as the fucking molester touched her sister. She used the metal to wrap it's way around Teagan's throat. It squeezed tight so he couldn't breathe until he let go of Chloe and stumbled back. Then she let it loosen, but it still stayed around his neck like a necklace he couldn't take off.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm

"That's it," Chloe said, fed up.

She rekindled her fireballs and shot a jet of flames at Claire. Surprisingly, she was careful to make sure the flame wasn't too hot so it wouldn't seriously hurt Claire, and made sure not to accidentally catch any of Teagan's things on fire.

Instead, she just caught Claire's clothes on fire. Maybe if all her clothes burned off she would get the hint and go home.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Alright, that was enough. All Teagan wanted, was to have sex with his friend Chloe. All he wanted to do was make her some lunch, hang out in the cow fields, talk and watch the clouds go by. All he wanted was a good Tuesday. It took a lot for Teagan to get angry, and when he got angry it was hot fiery pissed off angry. He turned around to face the girl with the flaming clothes. He stomped into the kitchen put out her clothes and lumbered over her.

"I've about had it with you," he growled. "You crazy bitch! I want you, Out. Of. My. Fucking. House!"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 pm

"I'm not leaving till she does you fucking bastard," Claire growled back. She wasn't even taken aback by her scorched clothes, though she was a little shocked that Teagan had put them out for her. When Chloe had first chosen Earalas as her Eilemaiden she had accidentally set Claire on fire loads of times.

"She's my fucking sister, you asshole, and I'm not going to let you take advantage of her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.   so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

so give me something to believe, because i'm living just to breathe.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: The Island of Annerb-
Jump to: