The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you explode.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

Love! : 5518
=D : 0

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 pm

A lot of possibilities had been thrown out at Cameron since she'd moved to Adhbhar, mostly the possibility that her father wasn't really her father. Even if he wasn't her father, Cameron would still treat him like one. He raised her and treated her well, and they had a good relationship. Not just parent-offspring relationship, but a father-daughter relationship.

But still...to find out that her dad wasn't her dad, and that some guy she met once was really her dad...that would blow her mind if they could prove it. Yeesh.

So to get away from all of her thoughts, Cameron had wandered to the sand dunes, where she had always been drawn to go. Maybe it was all the sand that could move as she wished, but Cameron liked to think it was because her mother always liked to go there. That was what her dad said...even if he wasn't really her dad, she trusted him.

As Cameron wandered throughout the sand dunes, her fingers trailed slightly behind her, sand following lightly as she walked. Suddenly she stopped walking, having the sand follow her, she stopped everything.

This looks good, she thought to herself and her daemon ['cause they exist]. She looked to the ground, taking a good position so she wouldn't fall over or anything. Her hands faced the sand below her, the ground vibrating at her will. Suddenly the sand under her moved up, her hands reaching for the sky as it happened.

The sand surrounding her formed into what looked like a playground-castle-thing that kids would play in, but teenage-sized. She took a few deep breaths, since that had taken a lot out of her, but now she had a sand castle to play in!

She walked out of the doorway and put her hands on her hips, taking a good look at her creation. It was perfect!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

Love! : 5541

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Mason really had no idea what he was doing in the Sand Dunes today. It was hot, and it was boring. Nothing but sand, sky, cacti, and a lot of sun. He was really sweaty and gross, so he took his shirt off and wrapped it around his head. (Like what you see in the movies.)

While he walked along the sand, an idea occurred to him. Maybe if he used electricity he could make glass out of the sand. That could be fun. He could make it into things. But before he could try out his little idea, he noticed a giant sand castle off in the distance.

"Okay," he said out loud to himself and Daisy. "We're either so hot we're seeing mirages, or there's somebody else joining us in the desert."

He decided that they would go and find out, and walked a little faster until they were close enough to touch it.

This is good, it's real.

He walked around the castle until he was at what would be the front door.

"Hello?" he called. "Anybody in there?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Cameron heard someone talk and flipped out a little inside. She hadn't expected anyone to be here. It was the sand dunes! It was hot and there was nothing here and she couldn't think of any reason that anyone would wanna be here unless they were playing with sand.

Well, maybe they were playing with sand. Hm.

She popped her head into the doorway so she could see who was standing in front of her castle. Man was he cute.

"Hi," she said with a smile. "I'm in here." She moved the sand under her feet so that she was standing fully in the doorway. "You like it?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 pm

"Did you make this?" Mason asked the girl.

He looked at the whole thing. It was really cool. He wanted to go inside, but wasn't sure if that was allowed. Then he wondered if he could make the whole thing into glass, but he was pretty sure he definitely wouldn't be allowed to do that.

"This is," he started. "Really awesome."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Cameron looked up and around at the castle as she spoke to the boy. "Yeah, I did. I used to make 'em on Annerb Island all the time, so I've gotten good at it." She was so proud of it. She loved that she chose Adhbhar...not that she really saw anything else.

"I'm glad I can share it with someone. It'll be much more fun playing in it with someone else." She moved to the side, motioning him to come inside. "You wanna see the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Mason smiled brightly and excitedly. He was totally ready to go inside and see this thing.

"I'd love to," he said happily. "Thanks!"

He walked inside the giant sand castle and looked around. It was actually bare and empty, but he still thought it was the coolest thing ever. There was a set of stairs though, they probably lead up to the roof. He'd check that out, after he finally introduced himself.

"I should probably introduce myself now that you've invited me into your castle," he said. "My name is Mason, and my daemon's name is Daisy. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm

"No problem," Cameron replied, with a smile. She noticed that she had completely forgotten to introduce herself when he finally did it himself. "Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I'm Cameron, and my daemon is Aries," she held out her hand for him to shake, "and it's really nice to meet you, Mason. You can come in my castle anytime."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Mason took her hand and shook, "It's nice you meet you too Cameron." He took another look at the inside of the castle. "You know, this is really cool, but I can't see myself in the desert very much." He laughed a little then continued. "I don't even know why I'm here now, maybe I was meant to meet you or something."

He smiled at her, and didn't realize until then that he was still holding her hand, so he quickly let go and looked away to hide that he was blushing.

"So those stairs go to the roof right?" he asked. "Let's go up there."

Without waiting for an answer he went to the stairs and started climbing.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Cameron smiled at him as he spoke, not noticing either that he was still holding her hand. "Maybe," she said to his last comment, finally noticing their hands. She blushed as he did, but she didn't notice him and he probably didn't notice her. She was glad that he saw the stairs, and didn't mind that he went up them. That was what they were for. :]

She followed him up the stairs which led to the roof. The floor had served as the ceiling for the room they had just been in, but there wasn't a ceiling on this floor. There were walls, which had the same shape as a basic castle, sorta blocky looking, but there was nothing but sky and sun above them, and a nice light breeze that you didn't get on the ground alone.

"It's nice up here, hm?" she asked, looking over to Mason. "I really like it."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 pm

"Yeah," Mason agreed. "I like it up here too."

He decided that he wanted to feel that slight breeze through his hair, so he took his shirt off of his head and held it there. He didn't feel much of a breeze through his hair though because it was stuck to his forehead.

"Ugh," he complained. "I'm so sweaty, I think when I leave I'll stop by at the hot springs."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Cameron looked at him, an idea clicking in her head. "Well hey, you wanna play tag before you go?" She had a huge smile on her face. She hadn't played with anyone in a long time. "I mean, if you're gonna go to the hot springs, you might as well get sweaty before you go. It'll be ten times as refreshing."

She leaned real close to him, looking right in his eyes. "How 'bout it?" Before waiting for an answer, she lightly tapped his shoulder. "You're it." As soon as she did that, she grabbed the side of her castle and jumped over the edge, the sand caving in as she hit it so it wouldn't hurt. She looked up at him and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Mason was a little surprised at first, mostly because of the way she jumped off the castle. But then he felt all lazy, he didn't feel like chasing her around when he was already so hot. But then he felt playful, and a little lame at the same time. He couldn't jump off of her castle like she could without getting hurt, but then he decided to play with her head a little.

"How am I going to get you when you're all the way down there?" he asked. "I guess I'll just have to jump off too!"

He backed away from the castle wall, he ran forward, made it look like he was about to jump off, but instead he turned swiftly and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Cameron looked back up at him as he looked at her, wondering if he even wanted to play. She was convinced for a minute that he wasn't going to play, but then she saw that he was gonna jump off the side. She was ready to catch him, and probably fling him a different way, but then he suddenly ran down the stairs.

She let out a shriek of surprise and started running around the castle so he couldn't see where she was. She listened for footsteps, not really wanting to use her Eilemaiden since that would be cheating.

Even though she was thinking of using it before. But she changed her mind now. :]
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:05 am

As soon as Mason reached the bottom of the stairs, he went straight out the door. He stood there outside and looked around.

"Oooohhh Cameroonnn," he called. "Where are yoouuu?"

He started to walk slowly around the castle walls, trying to be as quiet as possible. Which was pretty easy since he was walking around in sand. He poked his head out from behind a corner and that's where he saw Cameron.

"There you are!" he said while jumping out from behind the wall completely.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 am

Cameron looked to the side right as Mason jumped out at her. She shrieked and fell, Mason falling on top of her as a result of her loss of balance and refusal to use her Eilemaiden. She didn't say anything when he fell on top of her, she just looked up at him and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

Mason didn't move either, he just sort of stared down at Cameron, a little shocked and embarrassed. But he couldn't help but smile when she was smiling up at him. Then he wanted to kiss her. But was it a bad thing to want to kiss somebody you just met?

"Looks like you're it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5657
=D : 4

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Quote :
But was it a bad thing to want to kiss somebody you just met?

If your name is Ben and you already have a girlfriend back in Louisiana, the answer is yes. It is a bad thing.

:3
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Cameron nodded up at him, biting her a lip a bit as she smiled. She wanted to kiss this boy really badly, and not only because she hadn't kissed a boy in a long time, but also because he was cute and they were having fun and there was a fantastic sand castle next to them. It just seemed perfect, and she wasn't even scared to do it. If he rejected her, oh well.

With those reassuring thoughts in her mind, she slipped her hands around his frame, her fingers lightly touching his neck before reaching his jaw and cheeks, which she cupped in her hands. She pulled his face to meet hers, eyes settling on his lips before closing completely, kissing him gently but surprisingly passionately. Cameron was a passionate girl.

She pulled away, looking him in the eye. "Guess you're it now, hm?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Wow. Mason was totally surprised, but it was a pleasant surprise. He definitely wanted to kiss her again. But was that okay? They just met today, they barely even knew each other. But he wanted to do it!

So he did, he kissed her again, but this kiss was a lot longer. He pushed himself up, so he was on his knees, straddling Cameron, while leaning over her at the same time. The hot sun was beating down on his back, and the sand felt crumbly, hot, and gross under his elbows, but this kiss made it a lot more inconspicuous.

Once he pulled away he smiled down at her, "Who do you think is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Well this was awesome. Cameron couldn't believe that this boy was on top of her, totally making out with her hardcore! She had just met him today! She felt risky, but comfortable. It was nice.

She looked up at him when he pulled away, wishing that he hadn't. She didn't reply with words right away, but rather she pulled him closer again and lightly took his bottom lip in her teeth, licking it lightly as she did so before it fell out of her teeth's grasp on its own. She looked up at him with an innocent smile and simply said, "You."

She licked her lips one last time before pecking his lips and pulling herself from under him with the sand. She stood and looked down at him. "Come on," she said, fanning herself. "It's getting hot in here. We should go to the bath house."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yeah," Mason agreed while nodding. "The bath house sounds a lot less smelly, and hot."

He smiled, stood up and held his hand out for Cameron to take, "Shall we go then?"

We'll just say Cameron smiled back took his hand and they headed to the bath house.

Now it's Miss Liz's turn to post in the bath house!

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you explode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: you explode.   you explode. Empty

Back to top Go down

you explode.
Page 1 of 1