The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HARPIES LIKE CATS

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roburt
Pie Brains
Roburt

Love! : 5609
=D : 1

HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 am

Roburt had done plenty of those 'one night stand' things, he understood how Julie felt, and what she was thinking when it happaned. (Roburt is one of those cool parents who'll let their kids have sex as long as they're careful.)

His expression went from shocked, to calm. He didn't know what else to say, so instead he said, "I bought you this book Keiran."

He hoped the change of subject would help them get that he was okay now.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6076
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 am

Since Roburt was his Dad, Keiran got that the whole change of subject thing was that Roburt understood how Julie felt, and that he was alright now.

Dad wrote:
"I bought you this book Keiran."

He aproached his father, took the book, and looked at it. "Awesome Dad! Thanks!"

He looked back at Julie and smiled. Then he walked back over to her and whispered, "It's all alright now."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6593
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:44 am

Julie was totally confused, but Roburt suddenly seemed completely cool with everything, and Keiran was telling her everything was suddenly okay, so she supposed she should be feeling relieved right about now. But before she got the chance to feel relieved, she suddenly felt sick. "I don't feel so good," she said, grabbing Keiran's arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 am

Keiran looked at Julie with a worried expression on his face, "Uh, we'll be right back Dad."

Taking Julie by the arm, he lead her to where the bathroom was so she could throw up. He was even going to hold her hair out of her face so she could do it. He wouldn't be able to look at the barf though.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 am

Stupid baby, Julie thought as she experienced the joys of morning sickness right in Keiran's bathroom. At least he was nice and held her hair back. She wished it was his baby. No, scratch that, she wished there wasn't a baby at all.

Once she was done she stood up and got a drink of water from the sink to wash the nasty taste out of her mouth. "I read somewhere that in a few weeks I won't get morning sickness anymore," she told Keiran weakly. She sighed about the suckiness of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 am

"Well that's good," Keiran replied, sounding hopeful. "Morning sickness must be awful."

He wanted to kiss Julie again, to make her feel better, but she just barfed, and he thought that was a little gross. So instead he pulled her into a hug and held her there for a while.

"Would you like to see the fields?" he asked, while still holding her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 pm

"Sure," Julie replied. She hoped they could fly over them because she loved it when Keiran would take her flying. They went outside.

Once they were a good distance away from the house, Julie had to ask, "Uhm, Keiran? Your dad's not going to, like, say anything to my parents...is he?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Julie wrote:
"Uhm, Keiran? Your dad's not going to, like, say anything to my parents...is he?"

Keiran thought about that question for a moment then said, "No, I don't think he will." he grabbed Julie's hand and squeezed, "What do you want to see first?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

"Anything," Julie replied with a smile, relieved. "As long as we can fly."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 pm

"Alright," Keiran replied. "I'll just fly over the whole thing then."

He held onto Julie by her waist, like he did when they flew over to his father's home, and they flew all over the land his father owned. From up above you could see cows, chickens, Jonty the dog, and crops. When he had flown over everything he landed back in the front yard.

"What did you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

"I love flying," Julie replied breathlessly. Her hair was all over the place from the wind but she didn't care. Even though they were back on the ground she still held onto him just for that special feeling of closeness.

"But," she sighed reluctantly, "I probably should be getting home soon. Just in case my parents decide they want to confirm my story of hanging out with Lily." They would totally do something like that, too.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm

"Would you like me to fly you home?" Keiran asked her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

"Yeah," replied Julie, even though she really didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:42 pm

"Okay," Keiran replied. "Let me go tell my Dad."

He went inside, told Roburt where he was going, then came back out. He smiled at Julie then held onto her once more, and they flew off the Ughdarras.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARPIES LIKE CATS   HARPIES LIKE CATS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HARPIES LIKE CATS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: The Island of Annerb-
Jump to: