The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5618
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] Empty
PostSubject: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Addisyn and Claire were at the HardRock Cafe. Life had been absolutely
crazy lately for the fifteen year old girl. First she had finally settled, was whisked off to live in
Adhbhar away from her family, and then to top it all off, as soon as
she had left, her parents had split up.

It made her cry sometimes, but she was trying to be strong for all of
Adhbhar. It would hardly be fair to them if their new Overloridian
couldn't do her job because she was busy moping. Right now she was
taking a much needed break with her older sister Claire who had come to
visit.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5657
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm

To get away from Gage and to try and clear her head from the JuliexKaiden situation, Claire had gone to visit her little sister. They were at the HardRock Cafe, a sweet resteraunt. Claire was eating a salad with chicken. Mmhm, chickenn.

"So, Issy," she said between bites, "how have the Adhbhar clio been treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

Love! : 5518
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Cameron was frantically running around the cafe, trying to get things right. Today was her first day on the job, and her first day at her "new life," as she was calling it. She had just moved off of Annerb, though her father had stayed there, and she had come to live in Adhbhar a few weeks ago. She quickly found a job so she could support herself and her daemon, Aries, who was stuck in her pocket the whole time, looking out every once in a while to see how she was doing.

Unfortunately, Cameron wasn't doing too well.

She was delivering refills to two nice girls who were minding their own business and being good customers. Of course, something had to go wrong. This is Cameron we're talking about.

So as she approached the table that the two girls were sitting at, she tripped on absolutely nothing and though she caught herself, the drinks went all over the floor and under their table.

"Crap," she muttered, looking up at the girls in an embarrassed manner. "I'm so sorry!" She immediately leaned down and grabbed a towel from her apron as she started wiping the drinks up.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Addisyn had been about to answer Claire when she heard a crash and felt ice cubes skid across her sandled feet. Surprised she jumped back in her chair. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she squealed as she accidentally kicked the waitress who was down on her knees trying to clean up the spill.

She immediatly got on the floor as well, and using her napkin, started to help mop up the lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Claire had had sneakers on so she didn't notice the spill as soon as Addisyn did. She looked at her sister oddly when she jumped, her head tilting in question. Only then did she notice the waitress who had just dropped their refills.

Claire wasn't about to get on the floor to help but she wasn't angry either. "Oh, don't worry about it," she said, "it's okay." The truth was, Claire was still wondering why Julie hadn't told her her secret. Did she not think she was trustworthy?
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Cameron shrieked as the girl jumped, the girl's foot going straight for her face. Her arm quickly reached up, and she blocked the kick with ease. Good thing her father was a body guard and they lived on an island and had nothing better to do than to practice fighting, right? Hell yeah.

"Don't worry about it," she mumbled as the girl came down to help clean up. "I've got it covered."

Cameron's boss came over as they were cleaning up, and he realized right away what had happened. "Cameron," he said, bending down so they could be at eye-level. "Why don't you take a break for a little while. Doesn't look like this is your day to shine." He patted her on the back and straightened his back out, apologizing to the girls at the table and walking away.

Cameron sighed a sigh of embarrassment. "I'm really sorry," she said, looking at the two apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Once the mess was cleared up both Addisyn and the waitress known as Cameron resurfaced. Addisyn sat back down and smiled. "Don't worry about it, Cameron."

The girl looked really nice and Issy felt bad for her. "You could sit with us for a little while if you wanted," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Claire nodded. "Yeah, why don't you have a seat." She moved over some of the things from the table so that there was room for Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Cameron couldn't help but smile at the offer. She hadn't made any friends here in Adhbhar yet...or many friends in her life at all. There were some people that came to Annerb that she'd met and become friends with, but she never really had any good friends. She was glad that these girls were offering for her to sit down, espeically because that meant that she might become friends with them. She was so excited!

"Thanks so much," she said, taking a seat at the table. "I'm Cameron...but I guess you already heard that."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Addisyn smiled back. "I'm Addisyn," she said, "and that's Claire, my sister," she added, nodding to Claire.

"She came to visit me." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Claire was about to introduce herself but then Issy did it for her. "Yeah, I'm from Dian. This runt here though, if you didn't already know, is the new Overloridian."

She smiled approvingly at her sister. Addisyn was so adorable but she didn't have much self confidence. Hopefully that would change after she had been in charge for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Cameron smiled at the two. "Nice to meet you both. I was born on Annerb, but I just recently moved to Adhbhar. I'm glad that I have such a nice Overloridian! That's really cool! My mom used to be the Overloridian, but she died a long time ago," she said all at once. She wasn't usually a talker, but once she felt comfortable she was fine. She did feel sort of bad for ranting so suddenly, though. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was a lot all at once, huh?" She smiled nervously, hoping that she was making a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Addisyn liked this Cameron girl. "Wait... your mom was Charlie?" she asked after registering what she had said. "My dad used to date her!" And then she remembered, "Oh, I'm sorry she died!" Addisyn blushed.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Claire found it very interesting. "How old are you?" she asked Cameron, after rolling her eyes at her silly sister.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Cameron's eyes widened as Addisyn said that her father dated her mother. "That's insane!" she said, waving off the fact that her mother died. She always wished that she could have known her, but she learned to deal with it. She and her father had talked about it to the point where she was alright in public when it came to conversation and her mom.

She turned to Claire, "I'm eighteen this past January." What a random question.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Addisyn thought it was pretty random, too. Why did it matter when her birthday was?

"You're older than Chloe and Claire by a month," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Claire bit her lip. According to her mother, Rowan had been with Charlie right before he was with their mom. That meant, according to when Cameron would have been conceived... Charlie was having sex with her dad.

She looked at the waitress closer. She had the exact same eyes that her dad had, the same eyes that Addisyn had, that Dayton and Gage both had. Wtf?

"Who's your father?" she asked, taking another bite of her salad, "If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh, that's cool," she said in response to Addisyn, though she was talking to both Addisyn and Claire. She looked to Claire with a smile as she asked about her father. She looked down for a second, since it was well known [maybe not so much anymore] that her father had sortakinda like...killed her mom. [Must run in Charlie's family.] She figured it was okay to tell them anyhow.

"Wesley Lucas," she said. "He was my mom's bodyguard. Weird story."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Why was Claire asking all these weird questions? "Oh. I have a new bodyguard. His name is Romulus. He let me go with Claire alone though because he isn't very strict."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Well, that was that then. Maybe Charlie had been a whore. Claire nodded and returned to her salad. "Do you want to hangout sometime?" she asked Cameron. She was almost done eating and she really wanted to run home and ask her father more about this Charlie lady.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Bean Licker
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Cameron couldn't believe that Claire had actually asked her to hang out. Her face lit up at the idea of hanging out with people and making friends. "I'd love to!" she said, and right as she said this her boss came back over.

"You wanna give it another whirl?" he asked, looking a bit nervous.

"Yeah, I'll try my best," she said, standing and looking at the two. "Thanks for everything, guys. She looked to Addisyn. "I'm sure you know how to find me, or you have people who can. I don't really have anything else to give you in terms of contacting me, so if you can't find me, I'm probably here." She smiled one last smile, took a look at her new friends, and walked away, hopefully without tripping over anything this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]   wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron] Empty

Back to top Go down

wait... who's your mother?![claire, cameron]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: The HardRock Cafe-
Jump to: